Wednesday, February 24, 2010

School and future plans..

Well as usual life has its ups and downs. They ended up not needing anymore teachers with my thursday job so that really stinks. But I did get a few babysitting gigs which is nice. School has been going pretty well.. literature can be depressing at times.Biology is confusing and so is math at times.Spanish class is long. I broke a test tube in biology lab.. It was funny I let my teacher use my stress ball as an example in math class. Oh something interesting is I babysat valentines night which was fun - silly seven year olds. My dad gave me a small thing of chocolates I wore pink to go with the holiday. Helped out in sunday school as usual that was fun. The next day my friend ended up getting me lots of stuff which surprised me hahahah. I was single on the holiday once again but oh well it is life and as i always say to people it's life..if you open up your eyes you'll find that it gets better all the time time time time time time.' :-) Sugarland is awesome. Me and kay are going to get our wisdom teeth taken out so that should be fun.. not.. The big news is that.. I GOT THE JOB IN OREGON!!!!!! I KNOW!! I am really excited. ( if you couldn't tell..) So I will get to work in oregon this summer with oldest possible kids being 5 ..i will be near the beach with my best friend liz by the way who got the job and we could possible even be roommates! WOHOO!!! :-D but we shall see and if we're not then that'll be ok. I will leave in Late may most likely and will get back in september. it will be awesome. :-) it's a christian place working with kids . So this summer shall be exciting! I will take a few online classes so I can have more time for work and hopefully work more this fall. Pray for me and wish me luck folks! I went to go see valentines day with my friend jenny that was fun... loved taylor was in it but didn't like how they had her act a bit .. idk.. i started singing in the movie theather when today was a fairytale came on. haha.

1 comment:

Liz's Random Thoughts said...

AHH! I SEE YOUR BLOG POST!:D

And I am sooooo excited about this summer!!!!!!!!:)
CBCC will rock!:)
I love you!
<3
~Liz