Sunday, June 12, 2011

life

So.... Have had a rough patch here and there but who hasn't? Mainly one big one . Thankfully God came through as He always does. Details eh but good news is I got a job at food lion! yaay! I am going to be a cashier at food lion. Which should be fun . My summer is going a lot different then I thought it would be but that's alright. I am not doing so many of all my goals but ..I think that's alright too. Honestly some of there were a bit much. Keep in mind they were when I thought when I would have nothing else to do. some I hope to do. Get good at hairstyles and makeup. Learn a bunch of phrases in a bunch of different languages. So far all I know is lo que flota su barco which is whatever floats your boat in spanish.

Maybe later I will get others. Call my mema once a week. Sadly I haven't done this ..I did call about a week ago and she didn't pick up. Meet with my sweet next door neighbor nanny once a week. Also haven't done. :/ Memorize all the Taylor Swift songs. Nope I know a lot though. Take a walk everyday and eventually be able to run most of 1.1 mile route. Sadly not everyday. I did d oone of my goals and drank water for a week. I do often though. Prank call someone at least once a week. I am afraid I'd laugh hope to work on that one though.

Put up videos of me singing on youtube. Nope. I did make hashbrowns though which made me excited. It is crazy how much time you have when you're waiting for your schedule from work and only babysit sparingly since you're done with official babysitting. Even if I don't do all goals if I work and babysit, figure out fall schedule, hang out with people and maybe talk with nanny and my mema often, write some , do a bit of language and walk,figure out when to transfer out of community college won't be doing too bad. Oh and new one today . Drink all the sobes. But not the sobe waters. ick .those don't look good. and will be eh about honey green tea i had green tea and didn't like it. We shall see how it goes... :P

1 comment:

Liz's Random Thoughts said...

I miss you...and this summer will be great honest!!!!
Also...
...
You should update your info..
You are like uhhhh
Almost old? ;)
Glad things are looking up!
You always got me!
<3
~Liz