Saturday, October 8, 2011

Well so lot has changed. though thankfully one thing has stayed the same. Food lion is going pretty well. Had a bit of trouble but now I have a gold star, one of my managers christy told me she noticed I am a hard worker. So for that I am glad. Sometimes customers are really annoying ( leaving register to get stuff or if they forget card, raising cain if something isn't on sale though it's not my fault , not helping back even though there is a loooooooot of stuff etc) but for the most part it's good. So I am glad for that. Oh and reaaaaaally long shifts can suck too. Which I have tomorrow. yaay. I also have had to work sunday mornings which suck.

School has been going well other then once running out of time on math homework , ( which doesn't really matter since 4 homework grades are dropped) My last math test was 94 which was nice.

Now some not so nice things because school and work not so much free time. I haven't been able to do choir or commit to much. Also had to not go to church tonight I went to the saturday night service which if i keep working sundays i hope to do. I will figure something out but i do hate people acting like i'm a bad person . it's not my fault i have to work on sundays. I've had lots of struggles and been super moody. partly because my crush didn't work out so that stinks. Also still bummed my friends moved away. Jana, jackie , rebecca ... (though rebecca will be back in few months which is awesome and I can't wait for!)

so that's not been fun. and been having some developments with God..but some thing people... i am doing 13 credits with school and working. Not that i'm complaining but hard to not get distracted. I do hope to get to have bit more fun in my life- know not good to just have school and work.

One thing is kinda from and kinda from goals people say i should be doing for my future i should be doing for counseling i want to do but i can't - it sucks i can't make any commitment. I feel like i'm not doing much with my life. i want to be able to help people but i'm not. Can't help think -what if I were to die soon- how would I feel with my life? I know young to be thinking that but i've been thinking that. I want to live my life doing what's important but with people situations it's harder for me and I don't know why. Also in back of my mind wonder if i'll go to heaven. Does everyone have that or is it just me? also devotions have been hard and praying is hard and finding time for God.

So that's me. Not too glamorous i know. I did do something interesting and go to a meeting of the little people of america. I was worried it would be more awkward but the people were pretty cool . I might join we shall see. I don't know if i will get to do all the stuff and i'm trying to decide if it's worth it. And it got kinda screwed up was gonna try and meet them somewhere but then i got lost. Lovely . Hate being terrible with directions.

Other then that .....not much else. So we shall see what happens with that. For now gonna go read bible and book and try and listen to music and pray then go to sleep sicne i work go hang out with kay and do a photo shoot and hopefully come home and do school. I am too much of a goody goody to go ALL fall break without any school. and hopefully shall get to clean soon too because my car and room are a mess and maybe help do dishes and vacuum. and maybe read for fun actually... but we'll see. At least i have a lot of options but not to get ready for bed since gotta work at 7 in the morning tomorrow.

No comments: