Thursday, June 26, 2008

Roadtrip to memas and more.




Hey it's been a bit not much going on except last weekend saturday me and my sister went to go to visit my mema. It was really fun going to go see her.

Here's me and adele on our way!







Saw lots of cool things on the rides to places I just about had my camera on the whole time.. thankfully I've got rechargeable batteries!

Ah the open road...
































Here's me and my mema!






After we ate lunch and talked a bit we took our mema shopping .We had to get her set up in her van that can have the wheelchair things in there.



She had a tv in there and there's a couch back there that unfolds unto a bed. I'm 'Wow mema you could camp out in here if you had too 'you have everything you need. haha.




and one of the places we went...





We went to a few stores and mema really had fun. Adele did well driving the huge van. Then we came home and after a little while headed back.


don't worry we didn't go there.



Nearby where my mema lives now there's her old house which they recently burned down we went there and i took pictures but they weren't that good. it was kinda sad though. I guess that's progress now days...


Then we came back to mema's house and after a little while headed back.


my cousins horses.





The open road again.. big hill huh?


it was really raining for a while!

I got a big chilly..so i put on my hoodie. :-)






but it cleared up and some cool stuff on the way back...

we should have done that...


sunset pic. :-D









pretty sunset with a twist..this is behind my glasses with the slight pink tint. looks neat huh?


water again...


What I wanted to do but didn't for a while....

No comments: