Monday, June 9, 2008

Well the past few days have been good... the other night i was taking a lot of pictures because i got a new hat ( a cute plaid one) and i took them with my dads camera ..they weren't that great but it's what i had then i got ideas for other pictures and i started doing then and having fun until eventually mom saw me and had me open my present . it was a camera! it's really cool it's a kodak easy share. I've retaken most of them on my camera and they turned out much better. I went to a party for a friend who was going away and that was fun then sunday was church and went to the youth group for the 1st time and it was pretty cool i plan on going back. then today nothing much. I read some of my book the book of jane which is kinda a modern job except it's a women . it's good. I wrote kay a letter which i'm sure she'll like. Nothing much this week except thursday i practice my speech and have a 4-H meeting... I wonder when my friend gets back from the beach? hmm.. well i'll write later have a good day! -barb







p.s. like the picture? I thought it was cute even though mostly whoever read this will have already see it ... still i had to post it. :-)

No comments: