Monday, September 27, 2010

Loneliness sucks

Well sadly I've been home. I feel kinda bad but people ask me a lot if I am happy to be home. And a bit I am. It is nice to see my crazy dogs to ( with parents at least) to be able to drive my car, to see my family especially getting surprised with my half brother and his girlfriend was awesome.I love my new betta fish simon! he is red and purple and is awesome. But lately honestly? Not constantly but home has sucked. Really. I come home hoping soon to get to hang out with friends they say they miss me...only have hung out with one friend. It stinks. One friend got a boyfriend while I was gone.

She's busy either school work or with thomas her fiancee. :-/ Another friend does school online and works hopefully will hang out with her thursday. One of my guy friends basically ditched me . tried to stay in contact but he never picks up phone hardly ever responds online.. :-( and he said he would be one of the people who would still be there. And it hurts. I feel pathetic honestly. I am almost always at home half the time it is like I am home alone since kay and mom are gone a lot and dad sometimes goes places or takes naps . And then when we are home we're all in our own little world just about i hope to interact more less on computer and phone when fam is around ..drama going on and it's really lame and stupid. and everyone else has school and work. I have online class so i'm not going to school all the time like everyone else and right now I work once a week. I am hopefully soon going to have more work soon and get license which I am excited about . I have filled out a lot of applications and i have an interview at bath and body works tomorrow. I am praying it will go well .Thought for a bit my purse was stolen. but thankfully it wasn't i just lost it and got it back with everything so i was VERY glad.

Really I am lonely. I mean i go with dad to practice driving places sometimes but other then few errands and work and church ( which church i am not really connected with many people anymore i see people talk to them but not going to make plans to hang out with them) i want to be in choir and get connected with the college group if i can really bad. well i do have some school that will need to get done eventually it is really late and will have to get up eventually and will need to take the time to look pretty and hopefully clean some tomorrow as haven't done too much of that lately..

No comments: