Thursday, October 7, 2010

why do things have to be so complicated?

In several days I can sign up for RCCC classes. Do I have any idea what I am going to do? no. I know that biology 2 I can take a hybrid class or I can take a astronomy class and lab online. The only class I cannot take online is Statistics which would be better for me to take for the math. I could take an online computer class though. Which I am not sure what to do. I want to move to WA but I would need a job .. and also a car to get to the job so liz's family wouldn't have to cart me around all the time.

Especially for a job I would have to go to a lot.( though kay said she'd drive out with me..) Also I would have to figure out the license thing. And anyways sounds like liz is looking for full time work which I am not sure how it will work since she's in school but she's so busy all the time i doubt i'd get to see her a lot so it is almost what's the point? I was hoping to just do summer visits but would be good if I could work out there too for $ . Also there is the cbcc summer staff reunion in january and my friend is getting married it would be really cool . but if i go i want to go for a while.. summer job at cbcc would be perfect but don't know if that'll work.. :-/ feels like all the time would be easier for me to just go to rccc .

If I went to classes I could meet people and be easy for me to work. No financial aid this semester possibly next semester but I could take a few classes with how i have a 300 dollar scholarship so that will help pay . I will probably either go to uncc nearby home or campbell possibly if i can figure out the scholarship thing after rccc. hopefully work do what i can. that's life i guess...

No comments: