Saturday, January 8, 2011

How long?

ugh. Just sort of need to vent. But I just wonder how long I can take it.

How long my parents can take paying for my insurance

for my food

for me to stay here.

How long I can take my tape to play my ipod in my car messing up. My cd player playing same cds because not like normal cars my cd player is in the back and sometimes it messes up too and it's annoying.

How long I can take being alone , only watching tv or reading most of the time.

How long can I take just waiting and looking.. waiting and looking for work.

I don't know. I know just me not very long. I need help. For now . Going to have russian tea and soak my feet and maybe use my heat pack. might get massager later . We shall see.

1 comment:

Liz's Random Thoughts said...

**hugs**
Hey ya,
I understand where you are at, and we could probably spend hours talking about how crappy our lives are and all the troubles we are having.
But honestly...
It will be okay...you're parents are their to help support you, they know how hard you trying to find a job and etc. It will be okay, don't stress too much okay??
<3