Monday, January 31, 2011

things change....

Well ... I got fired.

For the 1st time . Ever. And it sucks. Stupid mistakes. It could have been prevented. Honestly I cried the whole way home. My parents were really sweet about it. And my family and friends of course. I really appreciate my friends . They are awesome. :-) one i haven't talked to in a long while asked if i needed to talk and that was cool.

But things stayed the same i still am fired and so back on job hunt.. thankfully I have a bit of work will be working 5 hours per week starting this week. Wed mornings and saturday nights at least it is something. I am trying to network and we shall see if anything comes of that... so we shall see..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that you got fired Barb :( But I'm glad that your friends and family were there to support you. And I'm glad that you at least have some source of income :) Prayin' for ya Starfish ;)