Saturday, February 12, 2011

well.. still no job. Just babysitting at the church. And I thank God for that. I've been going to the college group at my school and i like it so far. :-) Things are hard ..but you gotta keep going. No matter what's going on. Gotta try and do what you can to help around house, do school... and just live life. What I have of a life anyways. Mostly now it is just school . So far it is going well and I hope to keep it that way. I hope tonight I can do well and write reflection .

Then keep on studying soon not sure exactly when but going to have history test.. then writing history paper.. (not due till later)and have communications project.. confusing how it works? And when hardly know how it works to be able to pick a topic. ugh. Something with gender and communication . And we are supposed to have 5 sources I think? How are we supposed to find sources for this? And it has to be in APA format . and I am confused. And we have to turn in topic idea by next monday. but... at least nothing with history i read ahead so just have to go to class for now.

soonest things 1st so history test studying reflection and communication project idea.. Oh on brighter note might see about doing more with my poetry and sent a poem I wrote to my worship leader? so we shall see if anything comes of that would be cool to read poem at church maybe.. we shall see. so i better get too it. it seem obsessed with school and have no life? Maybe. when no friends are available to hang out and you get stuck ..well you just gotta do the best you can. At least got books to read and movies on stars to watch along with the school i can multitask with.

No comments: