Sunday, April 17, 2011

stressed

Had 3 interviews this week... heard back from victoria secret and they said no. I didn't really wanna work that that much anyways but still .. saying I'm not qualified to fold underwear? Really? ok I know it is more then that. I need to rant. I really do.

I have a lot of everything. i have school, my room is a mess, i feel bad i haven't helped around the house except taking out trash and stuff sometimes.... I can't find my ipod touch , me being stupid I messed up my car and causing parents trouble It still runs I got a flat and might have to get axle fixed. I had weird sensation like sometimes you feel like you're falling when you're falling asleep? I kinda had that but kinda about when I hit the curb . Praying that goes away. All reading this pray for that too . I don't know where I want to go to college that isn't like over 20,000 a year which i don't have ...cheaper ones not what I wanna go for. And might kinda be pmsing?

I want to just take a nap I went to bed late and had to get up early. Bad combination. I want to get all work done yet feel a nap or reading outside would be nice and a lot lately idk if it a bit rls but feel restless. So what is my plan? finish smoothie. try and work on a bit of school , take a walk ,clean and pray that I find my ipod for the walk would be nice especially.. will get a job soon that continues in summer.To guide me for future. And thank God my stupidity didn't mess up my car worse and all good things I have. Will I probably get all of that done? no but doing the best I can. I'm out.

1 comment:

Liz's Random Thoughts said...

I'm sorry:(
I miss you and we should talk soon. Sorry I've been crazy busy this weekend:(
Everything will be okay honest!!!
**hugs**
~Liz