Thursday, January 8, 2009

What's been going on lately

Alright I'm actually posting again I guess since i was preparing to write something in my other blog i was thinking of what i could put in here.This morning when I woke up wasn't that great I heard the washing machine running and i'm ugh! I heard it buzz meaning it was done.I thought my dad had started it earlier ( because i didn't do it the yesterday) and I wasn't looking forward to the 1st thing I do in the moring be to have to go hang out clothes or that someone else had felt they had to start the clothes I had been planning to do them . Anyways I did put them up and I had music so that made it a bit better but i stil wasn't the happiest I got some more clothes washed and then had to figure where to put them my mom helped me I was then annoyed when i did get to get ready in the morning i was putting my contacts in and frusterated about this one wasn't getting clean and i would put it in and it was irritating my eye kay heard me and she actually called thomas and had him cheer me up  which was nice and she talked to dad i guess and he said it was nice i had done the clothes but really (i didn't realize this till later it was adeles clothes i just beat her to them she did thank me i was just in a bad mood ) that he didn't want me to be upset i explained it and he's oh you can let adele do her clothes , and that he doesn't want to work me too hard.  i'm glad i have a family that's nice when i'm in a bad mood like i was , even when i know i shouldn't let it. anyways what's been going on with me... . 


 i've been good i might get a job at my local library i'm hoping. I'm excited about it I had an interview and that went pretty well. I would get a vacation time , I could switch times with other library pages if I needed too which would be really good , and I have less hours during school full time in summer . And even a bit of holiday time which would be great. I'm hoping and praying about it . I could finally see if I could be cut out for library work..  I've got graduation ( crazy I know! ) , prom  so some fun senior things coming up so i'm excited. i'm hoping for a mission trip to WV and help with a Bible school  and do concerts in a park and do mission work i really want to go if i get the library job which i hope to .( i would get vacation and use it then i just have to ask before and if i DON'T then i'll have off on my birthday that's right it's during my birthday. One reason why I really want to go. I think it would be fun to be around friends. Even though I'll be turning old as the vbs kids will think i'm sure though i don't look at it least. 18 does sound old for me and I'm kinda glad i'm not there yet.) 


 I did well in my soc class I got a B, the Xmas spectacular went well ( Xmas show at my church i helped serve and sang in the choir ) i really enjoyed that I had a fun time new years at a lock in .. I'm going to continue my daycare jobs  ( though kay isn't coming with me to the wednesday job... :-(  but oh well they're getting someone else..) even if i get the library job actually i'm pretty sure , if i dont' get the libray job my friend carrie will help me make a resumme and I'll apply to other places. I've finally got my schedule more worked out I think with school , I plan on just finishing up home school for right now and working on college classes later. It's hard to work , class, and homeschool at the same time. Just 2 can be tough! Anyways So that's whats been going on lately other then church stuff , school and chores. Oh another tibit I went to the dentist and it'll be time soon for me to get my wisdom teeth out and surprise surprise kay too! We really are a package deal , work together a lot , class together sometimes ,braces on and off together , and now wisdom teeth taken out together! it is crazy! so wish me luck with that. Well i hope you all are doing well i'm going to go I hope to try and post more but we'll see and go read my other blog with elizabeth! 

No comments: