Wednesday, January 21, 2009

yummy dinner






I had a very good dinner! it was awesome we had hungarian goulash with rice :-D yay! well the yesterday it snowed that was really cool i went and took pictures i didn't my ussual mini snowman i would make but oh well. i had a good time and i came inside and drank a lot of warmed tea. i babysat a 2 year old from 12 till past 5.. i was worried at 1st about what i would do with a 2 year old for that long but it went well will didn't take a nap but it went alright other then that and once he just wouldn't finish peaches before i would give him some goldfish but oh well. i had fun playing with will he would jump on me and say' gotcha ' and i would pick him up and tickle him and be like no i don't think so and tell will was my prisoner and tickle him and later dump him on the couch or something. I even would put him on my back i would just have to walk like a hunchback because he wouldn't hold on to my neck tightly enough all the time. Will had 2 great danes one was in the basement the other one was upstairs he was huge! He wasn't exactly taller then me but i wasn't much taller then him. Twice i forgot to put the stool back on the couch so he wouldn't go on the couch and would find him on it i would shoo him off and thankfully he did get off but it was grudgingly.  He's the little boy on top of my blog. While i found the shows we watched at times funny what i really had the best time with was playing with play dough. 







Well this really stinks but i didn't get the library job i don't know exactly where i'll work i'm thinkinng target or a grocery store or something? i really wish i was 18 my friend megan works at a daycare place with good hours but no.. not till later .. i'll find something i'm sure . any suggestions anybody? 

Anyways let's see what else.. Been tryign to do school it was going ok but i don't like math.. I've been practicing the music for choir and it's great. :-D Kay's got a camp interview so other then saturday going to sell chocolate i'll be by myself.. yay! i can sing without her getting mad

We've got some graduation stuff done which is good nothing much else.. i'll write later!

No comments: