Wednesday, January 28, 2009

In the past week things have gone well

Well Chuch and school is mostly what's been going on and that's been going pretty well. Haha during sunday school a little girl was telling me what all she's allergic too and it was quite a bit of stuff.. she told me she's allergic to mermaids, bats , and pumpkins.  I asked her if she had seen a mermaid before she said no because she was allergic to them. Pretty smart for a 5/6 year old. Gotta love little kids.. most of the time! :-P  then trying to do math.. i hope to catch up tomorrow i got 2 lessons done yesterday i was hoping to do the same but didn't i didn't even correct all the problems i got wrong.. oh well. I have a few more chapters in this history book then can move on to the 2nd one fun fun.. I am so glad i'm homeschooled. Work was today that went pretty well.. I sold 1 candy bar.. whoop-de-doo! haha. hopefully i'll sell more later and at my thursday daycare job which starts next week! yay! Got to work with Jana again which was really fun! I'm working more now on applying to the grocery stores and such i'm hoping that'll work out wish me luck!

No comments: