Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Testing and such

Ugh I was writing this and i accidently x'd out .. and of course it didn't save it but I've just had testing lately it's been pretty cool thinking how i use to always think the high schoolers were so cool and now i'm a senior it's my last year with it and it's not as cool. there wasn't as many people we took short breaks and finished quickly it was cool to think back a lot..  I'm not too worried about the testing I tried my best had to guess with some stuff but I can't change it now . thankfully monday the 1st day they didn't take too long to get started ..Then today after the last day as usual we went to cicis and saw some friends and that was cool . Sunday I find out if i get a solo for church or not i kinda hope not i'm afraid i'd mess up the tempo idk what will happen i think i'll be a back up and maybe asked to sing something else? We'll see but wish me luck ..I'll write later have a good day! 

No comments: