Sunday, February 8, 2009

YOU'RE 19!!!






HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZZYBETH!!
  so i've had to post this in here i forgot to tell you why unfortunately i right now most likely in another state but did i let that stop me ? no way! Elizabeth lives in WA distance doesn't matter as long as i am able i'm going to do everything in my power to stay in contact with her! 

30 when you look me in the eyes -  I look forward to the day when I can look you in those green eyes( no matter where it is , here , there or in the bermuda triangle ) and tell you i love you. i think i've found my ' home ' in you , i hope you have too. you're the 1st person i hope to be online i miss you when i'm not talking to you a lot , i can be myself when i talk to you and i hope it's that way for you. One reason why i'm doing this is to give you a great birthday and up until , I want to let you know some reasons connected to a song of why i love you and i hope you've liked all of this .  i'm pretty sure i know you can't wait to finally look me in the eyes , and that's a reason why i love you! 

So elizabeth ... go here .. I hope you like it!  I have a playlist you can go to my account and look at it if you want it's got all the songs in the video in order so you can listen to them all. :-)  I LOVE YOU!!!  sorry if sometimes it's hard to read all of something. 

No comments: