Saturday, February 7, 2009

For lizzybeth.. her birthday is tomorrow!!!



Elizabeth is turning 19 soon... so i'm doing everything to try and make sure she has a great birthday and even been working on it longer.. so I have been working on sending a reason why i lover her almost everyday from songs ... you will see more on her birthday if you read this why... so here's one .. i've also sent her some of our funny conversations for a while and that's what's above.. 

29you and me together - This one is easy change the lyrics of the 1st part about problems with other people this could almost be our theme song. Again about it but i don't think the distance will hopefully not break us. baby i'm telling you this again  :  IF somehow we grew apart and we found each other again somehow DON'T hesitate to contact me. I just pray to God that we after that soon we will be able to get back together again but i don't want us to grow apart. 

 If change does come and it DOES happen I just hope to make enough friendship left despite change to keep this  for you ...I want to make this declaration to you : Elizabeth Mae Moberg : come  hell or high water I hope to do everything in my power to always be there for you , I love you so much. I think with you and me together we can break through the barriers that may try and hurt our friendship and you love me too and want to be friends until we die at 114 or so  ( which is good because i'll always be around) ..

  don't let the above depress you by the way the future is so obscure and i'm looking at the logic of how time has strained other friendships but i think with us we will never completely lose ours and i know you think that too which is why i love you ! 

1 comment:

Liz's Random Thoughts said...

Aww thank you!:)
I know change does happen, and that it probably will. But we will probably stay in contact:-)