Thursday, June 3, 2010

I had a party with mom dad kay thomas and adele which was fun we had hamburgers and hung out on the patio. That was fun. Thursday I hung out with Jenny after babysitting for kay who left for a wedding on thursday.She came back then left for camp on tuesday. Jenny got me an awesome Taylor Swift poster . :-D I had fun hanging out with her. Friday I hung out with Marcos which was fun. We walked around the mall.

So Saturday was the big day. I finished packing and left for the airport with my parents. I petted the dogs and cat and left before so that was nice i'm going to miss them. When I got to the airport I got my boarding pass checked my bag hugged my parents and went through security. Everything went well. I found where my flight left it still had old information which I thought was strange but waited. Then it turned out my flight was delayed. I was supposed to leave 4:35 but the plane wasn't going to leave for atlanta until 6:50 then it moved to 7:10. And my plane in atlanta to portland would have left before I got to Atlanta.

So they gave me a choice of either going on the plane to atlanta or waiting in charlotte and coming back to the airport. I couldn't get a flight to portland until the next morning. It was either stay in a strange city by myself and ' not be guaranteed' a hotel room, and also cabs and having to make sure i got to the airport in time for the flight. Or stay at home and fly to Minneapolis know in the morning, Knowing I would have a bed to sleep in and a ride to the airport won out .Everyone in the aiport was ticked off i felt bad for the airport people. It wasn't their fault. It took me a while to find my bag I had to go to bag services but thankfully I finally got it. I got to sit so that was nice.I then went home kept bags in the car took a few things out. I skyped with liz. I ate grits like 9 at night haha.

I then left the next morning. I went to the airport. I took a few extra minutes re-checking my bag in . I had to make sure I didn't get charged extra since bag got checked yesterday but I didn't go anywhere. But I got through.I almost thought I lost my permit but it was just in my hoodie pocket. I went through security. The security worker teased me saying " You forgot to take your laptop out of the case. "That's 20 pushups! " haha. :-) I then went to go look at the moniters to find the gate and where my plane would be leaving but they didn't have Minneapolis . I was ok.. I thankfully walked past security. They gave me back my laptop. I finally went to go ask a delta flight person behind a desk and it turned out to be my flight! so I was happy. They soon called 1st class people gold members , then silver. I really wanted cinnabon but oh well.

Also I noticed my shirt was on inside out. ahha. It happens. I did have to wake up early. I got on the plane and had a seat to myself . I slept a good bit. On my layover I got food ran into someone from my flight from Charlotte and talked to him he was nice. After that I got to my flight in a good amount of time. I didn't get to finish all my food but oh well. I sat next to an Asian Couple on the plane with their cute baby girl. She was sweet. I got to hold her for a minute . I offered while her dad had to move some of the luggage and her mother was gone. I kept her entertained looking out the window. I slept and read and wrote . It was a 3 hour flight. I was very glad to get off.

No comments: