Friday, June 4, 2010

Thursday I woke up and had a blueberry bagel. I went to the grocery store with liz's mom peggy and her friend colleen. We got some lunch there. After that we came home and I called kay and adele they couldn't really talk texted some people and then i called my dad and got to talk to both my parents. I was really happy to get to talk to them. Also the sun came out so I was like yaay! when I saw it. :-) Went and talked with liz's mom which was cool. Also my package came I sent to myself. It had barbecue sauce for a charity auction. It also had some cherry jam for the mobergs which peggy was really excited. Also some window car paint which I couldn't take on the plane since it's flameable. Hung out at home with liz and matt ate dinner and went to pick up rose and went to Bible study. Which was fun . We had cinnamon rolls after. After dropping off rose and esther who was sleeping over at rose's we went to get barbecue liz's brother matt is hosting a baseball game and we're having ribs with it. It should be really good. yuum

No comments: